Skip to content
- Will you single me out as a visitor or make me stand up?
- No. We want you to feel welcome, but we will not make you stand up and hope to never embarrass anyone.
- What should I wear?
- Common attire is anywhere from ties to jeans. Our pastor wears a button-down shirt and slacks.
- Will I be expected to give during the offering?
- You are free to give if you want, but we do not expect guests to contribute. God doesn’t need our money; He wants our hearts.
- What should I bring?
- A Bible, if you have one. If not, we would love to give you one!
- Is there handicap parking and access?
- Yes, there is handicap parking, a covered carport for easy entrance, and the building is one level.
- Is hearing assistance available?
- Yes, there is a built-in loop system in the sanctuary.
- How many attend a morning worship service?
- Approximately fifty individuals and families, of various ages.
- Is childcare available?
- Yes, there is a nursery and child-care provided upon request.
- Is it okay to bring my children into the worship gatherings?
- Of course! All children are welcome to join in worship and hear the preaching of the Word.
- What you do have for kids and teens?
- We have a children’s Sunday School class on Sunday mornings and United Youth on Sunday nights at 6:00PM.
- How long do worship gatherings last?
- Approximately 75 minutes.
- What style of music should I expect?
- We sing a variety of old and new hymns and songs about Jesus, with piano accompaniment.
- What Bible version do you use?
- Our pastor preaches from the New King James Version, but all different translations are welcome and used.
- What is the style of preaching?
- Verse-by-verse studies of books in the Bible, always pointing us to Jesus.
- How often do you do communion?
- We celebrate communion on the first Sunday of every month during morning worship. It is open to all believers in Jesus Christ.
- Is there a cancellation policy for worship gatherings and other events?
- We try to post cancellations on our Facebook page.
- How can I get more information?
- Visit our Contact page for details.